Monday, June 10, 2013

Blog 26: Senior Project Reflection

(1) Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your 2-Hour Presentation and/or your senior project? Why?

To be honest, I really liked my presentation set-up, as in the Prezi itself. I made it as I was rehearsing so that I would know what I was talking about as I was presenting, so that it sounded rehearsed.

(2) Questions to Consider

a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your 2-Hour Presentation (self-assessment)?

AE       P          AP       CR       NC

b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?

AE       P          AP       CR       NC

(3) What worked for you in your senior project?

What worked for me the most was probably the fact that I already knew quite a bit, but also that there were so many online resources.

(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time?

What didn't work for me was probably my lack of resources outside of the Internet as well as my lack of transportation. If I had the choice, I probably would have changed my topic altogether and chosen something I could do more locally and what could have worked within my schedule. Maybe I would have transferred.

(5) Finding Value

How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples. 

I guess it's been most helpful in teaching me to have at least adequate writing habits that would ultimately help improve my writing skills. For example, before this project, I did little to know writing and mainly read peoples' pieces for them and critique their work. However, after said project, I was able to practice refining my habits through both of my independent components, which both focused on writing on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment